- A painted pasture feeder keeps sheep and goats well-fed with its simple design.
- Fits bales up to 64″ X 67 3/4″ in size for maximum capacity.
- With its collapsible sides, it minimizes waste and catches loose hay.
- Easy to open and close with its quick pin design.
- Quick setup within 10 minutes with a 4-pin design, ready to feed your animals in minutes.
- Constructed from 1/8″ X 1″ square tubing for a solid frame design along with 3/8 vertical rods.
- The feeder weighs 290 pounds.
This feeder included:
- 2 Permanent Feeder Sides – 72″ Wide X 52″ Tall
- 2 Sliding Feeder Sides – 69 1/2″ X 48″ Tall
- 4 Pins – 1/2″ x 54 1/4″ Long